Returning Student Registration (Contact Information Update)
2021-2022 Online Registration is now open.
- A student who is a legal resident of the Floral Park-Bellerose School District is eligible for admission into the Floral Park-Bellerose Schools.
- A student’s residence is presumed to be the primary residence of his/her parents, legal guardian, or other person in parental control. Only students residing in the district are eligible to attend. Ownership of property in the district does not constitute residency.
At the time of registration, parents or legal guardians must bring the following:
- The enclosed school registration form, language questionnaire, and SREI form completed and signed.
- Students’ original birth certificate with raised seal or passport. Out of country birth certificates must be translated into English.
- Parent/Guardian valid photo I.D.
- Students’ most recent report card.
- Residency Information
- Homeowners: If you own a home, you must submit
- your deed, plus
- a current mortgage statement or tax bill (no copies, please), plus
- any two (2) of the most recent (within 30 days): water bill, LIPA bill, National Grid bill, cable/phone bill or voter registration.
- Renters: If you are leasing or renting an apartment or home, you must submit
- your original lease, plus
- completed, signed, and notarized District Affidavits A & B attesting to the fact you are a resident of said house or apartment, plus
- two (2) proofs of residency, i.e., current (within 30 days) utility bills, voter registration or any official mail, plus
- your landlord must provide the deed plus current tax bill or mortgage statement to his residence
- The enclosed medical inspection form must be completed by your physician. Your doctor must record the type of immunization with the exact dates of each dose given (month, day, year).
- Up-to-date immunizations and completed physical inspection form, signed and dated by your doctor, are required on the date of registration.
- We are required by New York State law to request a Certificate of Dental Health for all new students. A Dental Health Certificate is included with this registration.